Market intelligence arms organizations with the tools for developing successful strategies. Stratton’s qualitative and quantitative research studies deliver both the statistics and the analysis that enable organizations to make data-driven decisions. We go beyond the data to interpret what the numbers mean, comparing data with best practices and identifying the next steps for putting the data to work, including short-term and long-term strategies.
Stratton’s capabilities include quantitative surveys, focus groups, telephone research, and market research.
- Communication Audit Research on Member Needs
- Reader Feedback Research
- Advertiser Perception Research
- Market Research
- Information Needs Research
- Competitive Market Research
- Buying Power/Purchasing Involvement Research